I love ghost stories as much as I love horror movies. I think they go hand in hand. I love the stories behind the myths, even if I don’t believe them. I’m not going to stay at Camp Crystal Lake and be worried that Jason Voorhees is going to get me. Hehe. Just like how I don’t think that ghosts are going to get me or do things to me. If I see them, that’s cool, but why be scared? But I actually want these things to happen to me, I want the paranormal to prove itself to me so much that I want to see shit flying across the room at my head. There’s so many things that I can explain away but it doesn’t stop me from wanting to experience them. Make me believe! Until then, just entertain me with stories. So what do I think about ghosts? I don’t believe in the afterlife; heaven or hell. So, I don’t know what to think about ghosts. I’ve clearly seen things and felt things that I cannot explain but I don’t necessarily think it’s ghosts as people think ghosts are. My imagination is creative and I feel like in the right setting that it can do some awesome things. I like the creepiness around it and what it does to people and that’s why I like doing all these ghostly things and hearing about people’s stories and going to the creepy places because I don’t necessarily believe it is what they say it is but I like hearing the stories. I like hearing everyone’s ghost stories because everyone has got one!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Catacombs of Callixtus - Rome,Italy

The Catacombs of Callixtus has a guided tour you pay for and go underneath while they explain everything. It was cool and I like the history. But I was disappointed to discover that removed all the bodies. I was expecting bones and there weren’t any. So, if you’re looking for dead people don’t go there. There’s no bodies and no bones. hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment